Consumer information is made available to all students at Summit Salon Academy Kansas City in accordance with federal regulations in the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended. Each topic listed gives a brief description of the information that must be disclosed and explains how it can be obtained. Click here to learn more about Financial Aid online here.
Calculate your estimated school costs using this tool.NET PRICE CALCULATOR
Title IX Sexual Misconduct Policy
Summit Salon Academy Kansas City will provide a paper copy upon request.
You may call the Federal Student Aid Information Center: 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243)
TTY for the hearing-impaired is 1-800-730-8913
Have a question? Contact Us.
- Cosmetology Disclosures (Full Time)
- Cosmetology Disclosures (Part Time)
- Esthetic Disclosures
- Instructor Training Disclosures (Full Time)
- Instructor Training Disclosures (Part Time)
- School Performance Fact Sheet
- Campus Crime and Safety Report
- Cost of Attendance Budgets
- Financial Aid Code of Conduct
- Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Miscellaneous Disclosures